Terms of Service
Conditions of participation for the Global Kitchen Design Award 2021
- Participation in the Global Kitchen Design Award 2021 (GKDA 2021) is only possible under the conditions listed here. By participating in the Design Award, the participant expressly accepts these conditions of participation. LEICHT Küchen AG reserves the right to change, cancel or terminate the Award at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons.
- Participation in the GKDA 2021 is permitted from the age of 18 and is aimed in particular at architects and companies active in kitchen planning/kitchen design with a LEICHT customer number.
- Participation is subject to the completion of mandatory fields in the form. Participation is only permitted by submitting completed kitchen projects from the years 2020 and 2021. Participation is only possible via the website (URL: https://www.global-kitchen-design.com).
- There is no entitlement to participate. LEICHT Küchen AG reserves the right to exclude participants at its own discretion without stating reasons. This applies in particular if participants culpably violate the conditions of participation, provide false data or manipulate or attempt to manipulate the competition. Before publication on the website, the content of the submitted kitchen projects, documents and pictures will be checked.
- The postal address will be used to the extent permitted by law for sending advertising on the subject of kitchens and living. An objection to advertising is possible at any time to the contact details of the organizer given below.
- Consent to e-mail advertising. Participants agree that their e-mail address may be used by LEICHT Küchen AG for the purpose of sending them advertising information on the subject of kitchens and the home beyond the scope of the GKDA 2021. You can then revoke your consent at any time, e.g. by sending an e-mail to the contact details given below.
- The winners will be determined from all participants entitled to participate according to the above conditions as follows: From 12.09.2021 to 10.10.2021, following the submission phase, the voting phase will start. In this phase, votes will be collected for the kitchens. Already registered dealers and visitors of the website can give a total of 5 votes by entering their e-mail address. To do this, they must confirm the votes via an e-mail address after selecting their favorite kitchens. Afterwards, a jury of experts will deliberate which kitchens will be awarded, taking into account the votes. Three kitchens by country and three kitchens from all entries will be selected as Global Kitchen Design Award Winner 2021. The respective winners will be announced on Oct. 31, 2021. The award ceremony is scheduled for October 2021.
- Granting of rights of use to the participant images By participating, the participant agrees that Leicht Küchen AG may use pictures of the participants taken during an award event for publication on communication channels of LEICHT Küchen AG. Communication channels are print, websites and the social media presences on Facebook, Instagram, etc. as well as the newsletter. In addition, LEICHT Küchen AG will provide information about the implementation of the Global Kitchen Design Award 2021 in press releases, which may be published in corresponding regional and national print media of third parties.
- Granting of rights of use to the images and documents of the kitchen projects, deletion of copyright notices: Upon submission of the kitchen projects, LEICHT Küchen AG is granted the exclusive, permanent, worldwide and content-unrestricted right to reproduce, modify and otherwise rework, distribute, make publicly available and exploit for currently unknown types of use all media formats of the submitted documents, in particular images and videos. The participant irrevocably permits LEICHT Küchen AG to remove and/or replace any copyright or similar notices in the documents. The participant assures a waiver of copyright designation by persons employed by him for development and indemnifies the client against claims asserted in this respect. The participant warrants that he/she has the rights to the media formats of the submitted kitchen project as well as the intermediate and design stages required for the transfer of rights and that he/she has effectively obtained the consent of third parties, such as the owners of the kitchen or photographers, that may be required for the transfer of rights. The participant guarantees that the rights of use granted can be exercised free of third-party rights and indemnifies LEICHT Küchen AG against any claims asserted in this regard.
- Notes on data processing. LEICHT Küchen AG processes personal data of the respective participants for the purpose of carrying out the Global Kitchen Design Award 2021, in particular for determining the prize, notifying and handing over the prize, as well as the related presentation in print and online media. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The legitimate interest lies in particular in the implementation of the competition as well as the company presentation. The winners' data will be stored beyond the award and used for publication purposes to a limited extent after examination of the legitimate interests. Further information on data protection can be found in our data protection declaration at https://global-kitchen-design.com/privacy-policy.
- Final provisions. Should individually provisions of these conditions of participation be or become invalid, this shall not affect the legal validity of the remaining conditions of participation. They shall be replaced by an appropriate provision that comes closest to the purpose of the invalid provisions. Legal recourse is excluded.
- Organizer. The Global Kitchen Design Award is organized by
LEICHT Küchen AG
Gmünder Street 70
73550 Waldstetten | Germany
Phone number: +49 | 7171 | 402-0
E-mail address: email@example.com