This User Agreement (hereinafter: “Agreement”) regulates the use of the LEICHT website, the applications for mobile end devices, services and applications (hereinafter: “Website”). LEICHT is entitled to change this Agreement for the future by publishing an amended version of this Agreement at this location. If you use the Website after such an amendment, this shall be deemed to be consent to this amendment.
Description of services
LEICHT offers registered users a market place for kitchen design in which natural and legal persons and partnerships (hereinafter: “Users”) can publish data, texts, images, graphics (hereinafter: “Information”) providing that the publication thereof does not violate statutory provisions or this Agreement.
Users must register in order to use and view the market place. By registering you declare that you agree to this Agreement.
We reserve the right
- to process, modify or change information of Users and
- to alter the Website.
We are under no obligation to notify Users before processing, deleting or altering content.
Users do not have a right to us publishing the information provided.
Use of LEICHT’s services
- Use of this Website and the provision of information are subject to the User having full legal capacity. Before providing information, you must register. You are required to provide correct information when registering. Information about the personal data of the User collected during the registration process is set out in the Data Privacy Statement.
- The services and information provided by LEICHT are provided exclusively for the personal use of the Users. Without LEICHT’s written consent, information or content may not be copied, altered or published again or used commercially.
- You warrant that all of the content you publish or provide is free from rights of third parties and that you are the owner or are entitled to use this content and have the necessary copyright, trade mark and other rights. Please ensure, particularly in the case of content depicting persons or in the case of works protected by copyright, that you obtain or have permission to publish it and transmit it to LEICHT. You grant LEICHT an exclusive right of use, unrestricted in terms of time and territory, to the content so that LEICHT can publish the content and the services in a reasonable manner without LEICHT having to pay a fee for this.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your images, texts, information, etc. are legal and do not infringe rights of third parties. You undertake not to publish or provide any content which is not yours or which contains the names or images of other persons without having obtained their consent to this and to their use by LEICHT. The User shall bear the consequences of any infringement of these rights. We wish to point out that third parties can file considerable compensation claims on the basis of content which infringes copyright. The User is liable for all consequences resulting from an infringement of the above-mentioned rights and shall indemnify LEICHT in the event of a claim by a third party.
- You declare that all of the information provided by you may be published.
- The elements of LEICHT’s Website are copyright-protected for the benefit of LEICHT. This applies, in particular, to logos and emblems. Layout, images, logos, texts, data, graphics and similar material and design elements on the Website may not be copied or reproduced, disseminated or made publicly available without authorisation or otherwise used in a manner not authorised by copyright or trade mark law.
- You undertake not to use the information and services provided to- violate the applicable law (especially copyright, licence rights and rights of use),
– infringe the rights of third parties or violate moral standards,
– violate official provisions,
– impair LEICHT’s interests,
– breach this Agreement.
- You are liable for ensuring that the files transmitted are free of viruses. LEICHT can delete files with viruses without the User being entitled to any claims as a result. LEICHT reserves the right to claim compensation for damage caused by viruses.
Links of third parties
The following applies to all links which refer to websites of third parties: LEICHT has no influence on the content of these sites and cannot assume any liability for their content. When these websites are linked for the first time, the third-party websites are examined to determine whether they contain illegal or criminal content. However, links are dynamic and can change swiftly. We therefore expressly distance ourselves from all content of all linked websites of third parties and refuse to accept any liability in connection with their use.
You indemnify LEICHT from all claims which other users or other third parties bring against LEICHT on grounds of infringement of their rights by the information you have provided or by other use of the Website. You shall bear the costs of the legal defence required by LEICHT including all court and legal fees in the statutory amount. This shall not apply if you are not responsible for the infringement. In the event of a claim by third parties, you shall provide all information necessary for the purpose of examining and defending against the claims in full and without delay.
Limitation of liability
LEICHT shall only be liable for damage caused by intent or gross negligence by LEICHT or its statutory representatives or vicarious agents or by a breach of an essential contractual duty. If an essential contractual duty has been breached, the liability of the publisher shall be limited to foreseeable damage typical for the type of contract. Further liability by LEICHT is excluded.
We do not assume a guarantee for the Website being available at all times or for the entire technical process being consistently free from errors.
Should individual provisions of this Agreement be or become invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the other provisions.
A suitable provision shall replace it which most closely corresponds to the invalid provision.
This Agreement is subject to German law.
Exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this Agreement is Schwäbisch Gmünd.